Costs per Therapy Session
- Traditional Therapy: 55 minute session…$120/session
- RRT Therapy: …………. $175 hourly
Intake is 55 minutes and is always the first session
RRT is considered a brief therapy and takes place in 2 to 6 sessions. Your first RRT session is 2 to 2.5 hours, depending on what you would like to address.
- Free 20 minute Phone Consult
- Review problematic issues
- Provide overview of RRT
- Address concerns regarding RRT
Intake 55 minutes
Take personal history, cover disclosure, HIPAA
Session 1 RRT 2-2.5 hours
RRT process is performed
Session 2 (if needed) = 90 Minutes
- Review changes & progress
- Resolve any new issues that may have arisen
- Address additional issues that have not been addressed up to this point.
I accept most major credit cards; Visa, Mastercard, Discover, etc. I also accept Health Saving Account cards (HSA). I do not accept Insurance, Medicaid or Medicare at this time.
- Please note: I do not accept insurance at this time. I will provide you with a statement that you can submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement. Prior to counseling please contact your insurance to determine the costs that your insurance will cover. I am considered an out-of-network provider.
- When considering the use of your insurance for the reimbursement of services, you should be aware that that most insurances require that you be given a diagnosis. Further, if you have an insurance policy which is reviewed by one of the managed health care companies, they may want detailed information as to your personal history, drug / alcohol use, and additional information, plus progress of treatment. Many times, health insurance companies may only authorize a certain number of sessions averaging ten or less.
Please give me at least 24 hour notice of cancellation if you are unable to attend a session that you have previously scheduled. I understand that emergencies arise and in an emergency you will not be charged if you are unable to notify me.
Schedule a Free 20 minute Phone Consultation
As you begin the counseling process it is important to find a counselor that is the right person for you. As a client, you want a professional that you can trust, who understands and respects your unique point of view and where you would like to focus your counseling session. For this reason, I invite you to set up a free 20 minute phone consultation with me so we can get to know each other. After the consultation, if you decide that you would like to move forward, we will set up a counseling session.
I welcome questions. Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!